Serving Care Homes for over 50 years
Formed in 1968, the RNHA is the oldest of the care sector representative bodies and the only association exclusively representing nursing homes.
Our chairman, Ian Turner, is a nursing home owner and is supported by a board of volunteers who are elected from our membership. The RNHA has a small team of staff to support our members.
Our members are nursing home owners committed to delivering quality services to their residents. They are based across the UK and are largely small and medium sized enterprises.
We are the voice for residential nursing homes nationally and advise the government on how policy will help or hinder nursing homes. Our association is made up of people with practical experience of care and so draw on real, first-hand experience.
We support members with:
- an annual national roadshow series – covering the key things you need to know
- monthly e-bulletins and updates
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
- access to legal and PR advice
- individual advice and expertise on a range of topics
- engagement with other national association through the Care Provider Alliance and Digital Social Care
Meet the Team
These are the ladies and gents in the office, who are there to support you day to day.
Meet the Board
Representing you in Westminster in various ways, getting your voice heard.